Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Oil Painting at Kensington Palace

KensingtonPalace

 Last month I spent a week painting at Kensington Palace. This was my first time painting in oils. We painted inside the palace, outdoors on the grounds and of course in Hyde Park. A perfect week for it - super sunny pretty much every day. Photos of some of the stuff I did:

OilPainting_01_ThreeTrees

 I took these on my phone, in less than ideal light conditions so the colours aren't quite accurate, but you get the general idea.

 OilPainting_02_InSpaceOilPainting_04_BorisRecollected

I had a lot of fun experimenting. By the end of the week I came away really loving the medium.

 OilPainting_03_Exp

2 comments:

  1. Nice Post! Thank you closely monitor your success. Visit my site: http://www.oilpaintingsstore.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All paintings are hand-painted oil paintings .The quality of paint pigment is stable and the color is not easy to change, which is up to the international detection standard of environmentally friendly materials. We pursue high quality of the painting and precise control of the detail.

    ReplyDelete