Sunday 1 May 2011

Thuggee Life

So here it is, Thugee Life, a short animated cartoon I made in the last 7 days. I'm so glad I set myself this challenge of creating it from scratch (read more about this in the related blog posts) - the process has been so much fun from start to finish, and I learned an enormous amount of stuff. I'll blog about those things at a later date. For now, I hope you enjoy watching Thuggee Life:

Thuggee Life from Rafianimates on Vimeo.

I challenged myself to create an animated cartoon, from scratch, in 7 days. Thuggee Life is is what I came up with - a one note gag inspired by characters from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.

Sound fx and voices by Rafi Nizam

Music sourced from this royalty free site

Written, designed, directed and animated (in 7 days) by Rafi Nizam

No comments:

Post a Comment