Sunday 9 January 2011

Distributables illustrations - part 1

I recently completed a series of illustrations for Distributables - a site aimed at democratising charitable service by connecting people who wish to share services and distribute knowledge between each other.

Distributables hired me to design eight characters to visually represent the diversity of the people using the site. Each design had to feature an umbrella (a key part of the brand) but other than that I was free to interpret the brief however I wished. I was also responsible for coming up with specific quirks/talents/professions for each character as well as developing the overall art direction and establishing the style of illustration for the project.

Here's four of the final illustrations, I'll post the rest tomorrow.

Children

Inventor

Superhero

Pastry Chef

No comments:

Post a Comment