Wednesday 24 September 2008

Life Drawing - winter pt. 1

Throughout this summer I was so busy with freelance creative and art direction at ad agencies as well as several animation and character design commissions, I had to put my much-loved weekly life drawing sessions on hold.

Fortunately for my sanity, it was a temporary hold, and I'm pleased to report I've returned to The Princes Drawing School in Old Street for weekly drawing sessions. Hoorah!

Click any image for a larger view:

LifeDrawing220908_01
15 minute warm-up sketch

LifeDrawing220908_02
30 minute study

LifeDrawing220908_03
30 minute study

LifeDrawing220908_04
15 minute sketch

Gosh it feels so good to be back in the life room. Nothing tops a few hours of focused, uninterrupted, dedicated drawing time. I'm going Monday nights, so expect the Life Drawing section blogged on Tuesdays or if I'm stacked - Wednesday, but hopefully no later than that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment