Wednesday 9 January 2008

New year, new goodies

Damn. A month since my last post. Sorry for the delay, I've had a very busy start to the year. With a couple of new short films in pre-production, a music vid in early concept stage, a picture book and series in the works too, I somehow managed to set aside this week to attend life drawing classes at the Prince's Drawing School in Shoreditch.

I took several evening classes there last year in Spring and all through Summer, but this week I've been able to spend every day for the entire day in the life room. Needless to say I've been having a whale of a time and will be posting some of my drawings over the next few days.

In the meantime here's a (completely unrelated) little test I did in Plastic Animation Paper:



Silly little test
Uploaded by rafianimates

I got hold of version 4.0 of the software last week. Despite being labelled "beta" it's stable and fun to work with. PAP is really well designed too - very intuitive for animators IMHO. This test is something I doodled out while exploring the interface. More on this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment